Leading a revenue cycle team is more challenging than ever before.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt the healthcare industry, organizations are re-examining their bottom lines, taking a hard look at costs—and demanding that their RCM teams do more with less.
Meanwhile, government regulations and payer requirements are getting more and more complex, and changing faster—and often more unpredictably—than in the past.
So how are RCM teams doing more with less during these challenging times?
Across the country, revenue cycle leaders are discovering best practices that empower their teams and organizations to not only survive, but thrive, in today’s world.
In our latest on-demand webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply your own unique knowledge and expertise to EVERY claim—even the ones you never personally review.
- Make sure everyone on your team handles billing and coding issues EXACTLY as instructed for every encounter—as if you were personally sitting next to each one of them as they work!
- Easily manage—and ensure compliance with—constantly changing billing and coding requirements. Say goodbye to post-it notes, cheat sheets…and the inadequacies and limitations of generic clearinghouse edits and claim scrubbers.
- Keep your best team members focused on the most crucial and challenging tasks—by using sophisticated software to automatically correct those routine and time-consuming coding and billing errors.
- Gain a smoother, more predictable month end—and leave all the chaos, anxiety, and overtime behind.
We know how busy you are—and how valuable your time is. That’s why we’ve packed so much information into a 15-minute webinar, and made it available on demand, so you can watch it whenever you’d like. Watch the 15 minute webinar now.